Aside from being a popular author, Guy Smith is an experienced public speaker — one with an entertaining style that weaves a bit of Will Rogers, P.J. O’Rourke and Mojo Nixon. When Smith speaks, the audience receives intelligence and irreverence in one pass.
Smith’s speaking fees are on a sliding scale (based on alternative opportunity costs) and start at $350 plus travel and lodging. Though Smith can speak on a broad number of topics, his favorites include:
- Political buncombe and how to detect it (see his book Shooting The Bull).
- The gun control industry, how they are losing and why (see his widely aclaimed and ongoing book Gun Facts).
- Retail-level political activism — how you and your organization can defeat anybody.
- Technology, the citizen media, and how they are changing politics in America and elsewhere.
To schedule Guy Smith for your next event, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your name, email address and telephone number
- Your organization’s name
- A URL to your web site
- The date and location of your event
- The topic that you would like Smith to present